A:Hello. Excuse me. Do you know if there's a Commercial Bank around here?
你好,打扰一下。你知道这附近有商业银行吗?
B:Yes, go straight along Beijing Road and turn right.
知道。沿着北京路一直往前走,然后右转。
A:Straight on, and turn right. Is it far?
一直往前走,转右。远吗?
B:No, it's just a couple of minutes.
不远,只要几分钟就够了。
A:Thanks very much.
太谢谢你了。
B:You're welcome.
不客气。
A:Mike's Mechanics. Can I help you?
B:Yes, how do I get to your shop from Shilin?
A:Go straight up Zhongshan Road and you will see our sign on your right, after you pass the museum.
B:Thank you very much.
A:What's the best way downtown?
去市中心最好的方法是什么?
B:Let me see. It depends.
让我想象。这视情况而定。
A:Depends? Depends on what?
视情况而定?取决于什么?
B:If you are in a hurry, you should take a taxi.
如果有急事,你应该乘出租车。
A:Is that expensive?
那样贵吗?
B:Yes, very. Believe it or not, it will cost you more than one hundred dollars.
是的,非常贵。信不信由你,它将花费一百多美元。
A:I am in no particular hurry.
我不是特别着急。
B:Take a bus then. It will only cost you 5 dollars.
那坐公共汽车。这只会花费5美元。
A:That's not so bad.
那还不错嘛。
感谢您的阅读,祝您生活愉快。
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容